Thursday, November 11, 2010

today i am thankful for...

in the spirit of thanksgiving i wanted to share a few things that i am grateful for. i know think about all the many things that i have to be thankful for as often as i should. i am hoping to make a number of these lists before thanksgiving comes around.

1. bryan and all his support and hard work 
2. my ward for making me feel like i belong  
3. days that feel like fall
4. able hands
5. a dishwasher, so i can tackle the pile of dishes i didn't feel like doing yesterday.
6. a vacuum
7. modern medicine 
8. vast amounts of inspiration i find on the interweb
9. my belly bands, so that i can still fit into my jeans
10. good friends

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Ahh yes, so much to be thankful for! I want to get a belly band, though I am far from fitting into my jeans:)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for commenting. i love comments!