Thursday, September 29, 2011

forget-me-nots

if you are a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, like me, then you're probably looking forward to this weekend! three cheers for general conference. last saturday i watched the general relief society meeting. if was amazing. i especially liked elder uchtdorf's talk (as always.) i really loved his 5 forget-me-not points.

i made up a little 5x7" printable for myself and the ladies i visit teach. i am excited to frame it and put it next to my bed. how easily i forget that i need to be happy with what i have right NOW and stop saying, "i can't wait for the day we________." i need to live in the moment. i also sometimes make sacrifices for things that are less important in the grand scheme of things.

ANYWAY, i spent too much time on this little flyer (ha ha!) and i would like to share it with you. click the link below the picture to download the PDF for yourself of a friend! thanks. 




Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog. I just wanted to tell you. There are a handful of blogs that I read regularly and yours is one of them.I like how you aren't so self-serving, you just post the most pertinent and relevant things in your life and you don't over do it. SO refreshing. And your daughters are too cute. Hope you are well! xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for making one of these up! I was hoping someone would, because I want to hang these up somewhere, but lack the artistic ability to come up with a cute way to do so. You are great. We missed you guys this weekend.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for commenting. i love comments!