Tuesday, September 20, 2011

new headband & belt tutorial

here's the project i mentioned yesterday.




photos by bryan sparks

i made 2 tutorials one for the belt and one for the head wrap. this project is my contribution to the shop for sharlie a mom who needs a lung and heart transplant! i am so happy that i am able to contribute and i am hoping that it will be a great success. the shop should be full of great tutorials (including mine) that will all be for sale for $5 each. i will remind you again on monday, so that you can go check it out! i am hoping to maybe pick up a tutorial or 2 for my christmas giving.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Saw the link for shop for sharlie on another blog. The headband is right up my alley for what to do with a lot of fabrics I love, but didn't know what do do with. These fabrics are all tops my cousin sent me (a 29# box!) after cleaning out her closet. We are the mostly the same style & size wise ... except for cup size. I kept the tops with prints I adore & donated the rest.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for commenting. i love comments!