Saturday, May 1, 2010

the buzz

the queen bee market is up and running! yay! it will be open until 6, so if you live in so. california & have a free afternoon, you should head to 2226 faraday, carlsbad for some sweet stuff.

did i mention that taco surf from pb is there!?! YUMM. i haven't ever had taco surf, so my eyes were opened and i see the light.

here is a picture of my booth and a couple of fun finds there.


i always love a good MONSTER!


and i think this surfboard tee is adorable.

& i am excited for the next buzzz....the beehive bazaar next week. i am displaying with my talented sister-in-law myleka. here are a few of her illustrated goodies that the utah art & craft lovers should keep an eye out for at the beehive bazaar next week up at thanksgiving point.






Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. LOVED your booth at the Queen Bee!! :) I bought one of the big flower headbands and one of the blue bows... I wore the headband today and I seriously love it! I don't want to take it off haha!! You do amazing work, xoxox! -Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was soooo tempted to come to this - I was in Cali the week before for my sons "wish" from Make a Wish and couldn't justify going back the week later haha
    Looks fantastic! You have been a busy girl!!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for commenting. i love comments!