Friday, April 16, 2010

shop update.

i know i have already shown you all of these items, but i thought i would do a little preview of my spring/summer goods that are now up in the shop & will be making an appearance at the summer shows i will be a part of.





slate blooming headband

i have posted a few more colors of the blooming headband in the shop.


all blue cluster band
sunshine cluster band


cluster clips in pink, sea, citrus & violet


i took these pictures with a timer (i am too shy to ask anyone to model for me) it was tricky and tedious, BUT really fun. maybe by my next set of product photos i will have some san diegans willing to model for me.

have a GREAT weekend! xoxo e

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Very nice- pretty momma, you make a great model:)

    I Love the cluster bands!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for commenting. i love comments!