here are things i'm thinking about:
1. why is isla regressing with her night-time sleep habits? it's frustrating
2. what does it take to get a baby to take a bottle? isla is refusing a bottle....and i am seeing date night dwindling away.
3. that pile of papers and receipts that need sorting...it needs immediate attention.
4. my work space needs sorting. and my home in general needs a good sorting/throwing out day.
5. i loved going jogging this morning. why can't i remember that i love it more often?
6. i know i wasn't built for home schooling. i salute those mom's who choose to do it, and do it well. i know i will cry when p goes off to school, but i know that she will do better there than she would here. i, however, am going to attempt to do some preschooling from home this year. i am planning on having her go to preschool next year, so that she can have 1 year of structured preschool before kindergarten. my friend ashlee, who is a super home-schooling mom, has forwarded on a few preschool packets (links-here & here) that we will use along with our usual field trips (zoo, beach, aquarium, free museum Tuesdays, etc.) and crafting activities. if you have advice for me, send it my way. i am excited, but nervous that i will drop the ball...
now we're off to enjoy this lovely weather.