this salad came across my pinterest a while back and i had to try it. it's super flavorful, fresh and healthy. we loved it.
Chickpea and tomato salad with fresh basil
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- About 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 25 large basil leaves, chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp honey (10g)
- pinch of salt
Toss all ingredients together and chill for at least 20 minutes, allowing all the flavors to merge.
thanks to green lite bites for the recipe!