Monday, July 1, 2013

Fourth of July Prep

I decided to make the girls some patriotic skirts. I found the fabric on the cheap and couldn't pass it up. I made these with french seams, but they ended up shorter than planner, because I hadn't planned on using french seams.  I think they turned out nice and will look good for our Fourth of July activities.


The girls beaded some red, white and blue necklaces. I was really impressed that Isla could do it. She is really starting to develop fine motor skills. 





1 comment:

  1. Emily! You are amazing. Your girls are soo cute! I am so excited for you to have another babe and see what cuteness that one will exude:) Also...props on running a marathon whilst pregnant!! You go girl. You are awesome and I love peeking into your fun and crafty life.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for commenting. i love comments!