Friday, August 30, 2013

summer trip to utah (aka the homeland) 2013

 above 2 photos taken by Laurel White
ZACH! this kid has been gone for 2 years, serving our church and the wonderful people in Paraguay. It was so good to see him again and hear all his amazing stories. I am so proud of him.


 We did a lot of swimming, visiting and playing with my side. (we also took some photos...3 cheers for self timed pics.) After chilling with the Whites, we went up to a beautiful cabin at Bear lake to spend time with the Sparks side.




We hiked to Bloomington Lake


Played at Bear Lake
And had loads of fun. 

It is always sad to have these trips come to an end. I really miss living near our families and being more connected to them (especially the cousins for our little ladies). It is, however, really nice to be home and getting settled back into a routine. P starts kindergarten on Tuesday, which i don't think ANYTHING could have prepared me for. She is stoked and I'm in cold sweats... More on that later. (if sending her off doesn't kill me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for commenting. i love comments!