Monday, August 12, 2013

20 weeks+3 days

This week is going to be almost too great to handle. First, my little bro is getting back from his mission in Paraguay! He has been gone for 2 years and I am ready to see that guy again. Second, we get a shot at finding out the sex of our baby tomorrow. Whoot.

I am 20 weeks and 3 days in this photo. I am going to try to get Bryan to take this again, because I feel like it doesn't do the bump justice. I am feeling BIG. I started wearing maternity clothes here and there, but they are a bit on the large side still. The problem is a lot of my regular clothes aren't fitting well...it's fun. 

I am super excited to be at the half way point. we are having an ultrasound tomorrow and we will, hopefully, find out if we are having a boy or adding to the girls power of our house. Either way we will be so excited and I already have projects in mind that I want to start on. I have been feeling the baby moving around for the last 3-4 weeks, but now it is stronger and more often. I am still running, in fact I am running a half marathon on Saturday...we'll see how that one goes. Anyway, I will post tomorrow and let you know if it will be XX or XY.




No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for commenting. i love comments!