Friday, May 10, 2013

Happy Birthday Isla!

Isla turned 2 this week. I can't believe i have a 2 year-old and a 5 year-old! I guess i can believe Isla is 2. She acts like a 2 year-old. She's got her independence and a voice that she's not afraid to use. She is currently really into fish (shishy), ducks (duddy), airplanes (ah-pan), walking all by herself (no hand holding, thank you), cookies (tootee) and doing just about everything that her big sister (sissy) does. She is such a sweet girl, she loves giving hugs and cuddling and she has the sweetest smile. She is suborn, which i think is a good trait for a second born...

Isla we love you!!!

For her birthday, we went to the zoo (the pictures from that are on my new phone and i have no idea how to upload them here...just imagine monkey and stuff.)  we had pancake puffs for breakfast, macaroni and cheese for dinner and a whoopee pie cake. ALSO, i knitted my first item of clothing the grey and white dress displayed below. I'm patting myself on the back. now Penelope  is saying she needs one. we'll see if that happens this decade.










No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for commenting. i love comments!