Tuesday, January 19, 2010

new home

some requests have been made for pictures of our new place. here are some pictures i took yesterday. i left our our bedroom and penelope's room & the kitchen out because they are not quite photo ready. we really like our location and our home so far.

here is a list of things i like. it is a 10 parter...
1. the pool & hot tub
2. my balcony
3. all the beautiful landscaping
4. the vaulted ceilings
5. my super cool new dining table
6. my work space (not pictured...may NEVER be pictured, so don't hold your breath.)
7. 2 bathrooms
8. finally having enough space!!!
9. the park behind us
10. GREAT temperature.. i am not a big fan of cold.

entry

entry some more

i like my typewriter... it is less functional these days! does anyone know where i can get a new ribbon for the thing?




the dining room


kitchen shelf, with cool designs from curve ID (MINT) on the top


family room view #1
CLOSE UP OF SHELVING

family room VIEW#2

close up of shelving from view #2

the end

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. I love the way that you have it decorated!
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! Can't wait to see the rest of it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I'm so excited for you. I really like your entry way and your "entertainment center" (I guess that's what you'd call it?)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures! Glad you are getting settled ok.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute. What a great decorator you are!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i wish you're first few weeks in CA weren't plagued by sickness and insane amounts of rain!
    i agree that timpview parents are ridiculous. from the other comments this guy posted, you'd think it was an official lds church school.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Em! I'm so excited to finally see your place! It looks totally cute! :) We miss you guys so much. SO much, in fact, that Kirk and I have planned an entire week to come out to California in July (I think from like the 17th to the 24th or something). We're actually staying in the WorldMark in Oceanside, but we REALLY want to come and see you guys and hang out and everything. We'll talk more as the time comes closer, but I wanted to give you guys plenty of notice. :) Love you all!! Give Penny a big hug and kiss for me!!!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for commenting. i love comments!