Friday, June 18, 2010

a designer's take on the world cup

i have been pretty excited about the world cup lately and i thought i would share this SUPER cool site. a friend of mine, austin taylor has a website devoted to the 2010 world cup called austin taylor: world cup 2010. austin is a great graphic designer and is a minimalist...as you can see.

it is aesthetically pleasing, informative AND up to date on the turn out of all the matches. loving it. check it out AND have a beautiful weekend!



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love love LOVE your blog!! so cute and fun. You are very creative. I enjoy your posts. I'm a graphic designer and love having that creative outlet as well. I just wanted to say hi and say how much I adore your blog.
    I would love it if you checked out my blog @ www.printhis.biz

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for commenting. i love comments!